Full Body Detox Plan
Following a good diet, an active exercise routine and keeping the mind calm is always the best thing to do. But you can’t get away from the pollution, chemicals, and adulterations that we get exposed to everyday. This is where the full body detox plan helps. A good detoxification plan not only reverses the ill effects of chemicals but also help in doing the complete body cleanse.
There are many kinds of a body detox plan, some include complete fasting, only juice diet also the food modification diets. Moreover, the main purpose of detoxification is to flush out the toxins. Detoxification starts in the liver and occurs in two steps. Firstly, toxic substances are converted to highly reactive metabolites. Secondly, these are excreted.
Let’s get started with the full body detox plan that helps cleanse the body internally and also aids weight loss. Moreover, the cleansing effect will also give you good skin and hair, active body and a calm mind also.
We are going to include a lot of juices, fruits and clean eating in the full body detox plan. Also, we will have a breakdown of 3 days body detox plan to help you get a complete diet plan.
- Start your day with warm lemon water. It helps in digestion and also flushes out the toxins from your body.
- For the body detox plan, make a nice juice using: carrots, celery, beetroot, and kale. Bottoms up and you are done with your breakfast.
- Coming to lunch, use the slightly steamed vegetables. You can add mushrooms, broccoli, capsicums, cabbage, and fenugreek leaves.
- Dinner will be the sauté vegetables. Sauté some onions and garlic and add the desired vegetables in it.
- Snacking on your mind? Grab a handful of nuts, low GI fruits like guava, pear, apple, and oranges.
- Body detox plan starts today with herbal tea. Some walk in the open.
- Breakfast should include vegetable juice. Add 1 spoon of chia seeds in the juice and you are done with the breakfast.
- Slightly cook the vegetables in olive oil and add some quinoa.
- Dinner for the body detox plan will include stir-fried vegetables with some lemon squeezed in it.
- The snacks would remain the same as for day1.
- Again, choose the one from day1 or day2. You can opt for lemon mixed in some lukewarm water or a herbal tea.
- Get some yogurt for your breakfast and add fresh fruits to it. You can also have a cup of green tea.
- Make a yogi bowl. Add some yellow dal with veggies and cook it in extra virgin oil and garlic. Cook till the veggies and dal is done and eat it.
- Keep the dinner clean and simple. Grated papaya and carrots sautéed with some vinegar, lemon juice, and extra virgin oil.
Note: You have to stick to this diet strictly and nothing other than this should be eaten. No sugar at all should be eaten. So go on and follow this body detox plan and let us know the changes you saw in your body! Follow us on Facebook.